[openfabrics-ewg] Where do contribute new stuff to OFED scripts?

Matt Leininger mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Mon Sep 18 09:04:53 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 11:47 -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 11:37, Matt Leininger wrote:
> [snip...]
>
> > We need to get these issues worked out before going
> > into the OFED release for SC06.
>
> Is there another OFED release to be geared at SC06 ? If so, that would
> be excellent.

  It was my understanding that an OFED-1.1.1 or OFED-1.2 release would
be targeted for SC06.

 Does anyone know the current state of iWarp support in the mainline
development branch (of OpenFabrics, not OFED)?  I'm sure some folks
would like to see an OFED-2.0 release with iWarp support for SC06.

  Thanks,

	- Matt