[openfabrics-ewg] Where do contribute new stuff to OFED scripts?

Aviram Gutman aviram at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Sep 18 09:38:03 PDT 2006

Matt Leininger wrote:

>   The suggestion is to review how we develop the OFED production stack
> and its release process.  Once we clarify the development and release
> process then document it.
>
>   I've been following most of the EWG email during the OFED-1.1 release
> process.  There is clearly still confusion around who selects an RC
> candidate and how the dates for the RC releases are chosen.  We need to
> have a separate telecon to clarify these issues.
>
>   I think everyone would agree this latest OFED-1.1 release process has
> not gone smoothly.  We need to get these issues worked out before going
> into the OFED release for SC06.
>
>   Thanks,
>
> 	- Matt

I disagree. Tziporet as the release maintainer published few times a
schedule. The feature set for this release was published more then a
month ago.Since not all EWG members finished their testing before RC4,
there was a need for RC5 and RC6. Betsy asked for RC6 on Wed and we will
follow that. Hopefully this is the last RC and we can go with last round
of testing and release next week.

I understand that Jeff has some issues that he wants to clear and we can
continue doing over the list or by a meeting that I prefer to have on
Oct-16 when Tziporet is back.

Aviram