[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Tue Sep 19 19:21:02 PDT 2006

We've done some basic testing of  OFED 1.1 RC6 pre-release on SLES10,
(built as root), FC4/2.6.17, RHEL4 U3, and RHEL4 U4. We've also verified
that Intel MPI runs.

We encountered Bug # 233 "SDP kernel panic when errors are seen", which
Michael Tsirkin indicated will be fixed for 1.1. The fix doesn't seem to
be in the R6 pre-release we tested. Can you make sure this is in place
for RC6?

Bryan will be submitting a patch for a build problem with RHEL4 U4.

Assuming our RHEL4 U4 build patch incorporates correctly, and bug #233
is fixed,  we should be good to go for RC6 on Wednesday.

Thanks, Betsy