[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1

Robert Walsh rjwalsh at pathscale.com
Thu Sep 21 14:45:30 PDT 2006

> Have you been able to successfully run IMB on Intel MPI on a qlogic HCA
> on RedHat EL4-U3 on a PCI-E Qlogic card on Intel EM64T Xeon platforms ?

We haven't tested that exact combination, but hopefully we will within
the next few days: both of our RHEL4U3 machines have died (complete
coincidence: they died in different ways.)  I have tested on FC4 2.6.16
with a HT card, and we passed 1204 tests, failed 167.  I sent you a
message with the details yesterday.  Sorry we haven't been able to test
your exact combination yet.

Regards,
  Robert.