[openfabrics-ewg] Mellanox/Voltaire/QLogic/IBM SQA results for OFED 1.1?

Marcus Eder MEDER at de.ibm.com
Tue Sep 26 01:22:53 PDT 2006

IBM is going to publish their ehca test results for OFED 1.1 later this
week.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards

Marcus Eder

InfiniBand Development
Mail: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH,
Labor Boeblingen, D3627/7103-19 (009),
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 7031-16-3202, FAX: -2042
Internet: meder at de.ibm.com