[ewg] invitation to the Sonoma Workshop

Jeffrey Scott jeff at splitrockpr.com
Tue Apr 10 23:02:58 PDT 2007

  Attached is an updated invitation to the OpenFabrics Sonoma Workshop.
Please pass this along to any colleagues, customers, business partners
and others who you believe would be interested in the event.

We are at a crucial time for recruiting attendees.  This week and next
are critical.  As a member-driven organization, the OpenFabrics Alliance
relies on its working groups to help evangelize OFA events and encourage
broad participation.  If each of you can make an effort to find two new
attendees for Sonoma, we will have an outstanding turnout.

Also, anyone interested in booking a room at The Lodge at Sonoma should
book directly thru the hotel.  The hotel link is in the attached
invitation, as is the link to the Acteva registration site.

Thanks,
Jeff