[ewg] RE: Bugzilla setup for utils component

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Wed Apr 11 11:57:43 PDT 2007

The utils component started as a place for installer bugs.  We then
created an Installer component.

I view utils as a place for bugs on tvflash, mstflint, perftest,
anything that does not fit in another component.

We could create compoents for ibutils, tvflash, mstflint, etc. if that
would be helpful.

Scott