[ewg] OFED 1.2.c-11 is available

Erez Zilber erezz at voltaire.com
Wed Aug 8 06:47:10 PDT 2007

Tziporet,

Can you add the following as a known issue:

"open-iscsi over TCP does not support usage of data digest on RedHat EL/AS 4 up3,
up4 & up5."

Note that this comment should be added to OFED release notes, not to
iSER release notes. This is not an iSER bug (it's a bug in the backport
for open-iscsi).

Thanks,
Erez