[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: OFA website edits

Jeff Becker becker at nas.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 8 10:47:53 PDT 2007

Hi. I created most of the requested directory/owner pairs in
/var/www/openfabrics.org/downloads. I left out the various MPI
directories, figuring the appropriate web pages will be linked from
somewhere (possibly the downloads web page). I gave Stan Smith an
account. Stan, please contact me to get the account info.

I'm still working out how to do the dynamic web page stuff, but at
least people can start populating their directories.

Thanks.

-jeff