[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Re: ofa_1_2_c_kernel 20070802-0201 daily build status

Hoang-Nam Nguyen HNGUYEN at de.ibm.com
Mon Aug 13 01:42:30 PDT 2007

> > Could you please provide Michael and Vladimir with a URL to download
> > above kernel source tree in order to perform daily build of ofed
> > code suite? This will help us to prevent build issues in very early
> > stage.
> > Thanks much in advance!
>
> Nam,
>    why can't you do this yourself?

I may not upload code, for which I'm not a distributor, to the
(public) ofa server. Please understand that.

>    I think that IBM's the one that needs this most of all.

I think it's ofed group who should ask redhat and suse for help in this
matter, because in the long run, this is about ofed development and build.
Tziporet, please add this topic to today's ofed call.

Nam