[ewg] OFED Aug 13 meeting summary

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Aug 14 04:08:59 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> OFED Aug 13 meeting summary (short meeting):

Hi Tziporet,

> 1. OFED 1.2.5 (was 1.2.c) is ready for release:

Can Michael and/or Eli enhance the ipoib patches to include change log
comments and signature?

Can the official policy of OFED be changed such that --only-- patches
which are signed and documented can be pushed to the git tree?

As this is the policy of acceptance into the upstream kernel I don't see
any reason for OFED to deploy lower standards.

> 2. Freeze 1.2 git trees (update only the new 1.2.5 git trees)
> 3. Status update - Ofed 1.3:
> 4. Kernel sources of distros 9Redhat Novell) for PPC:

I thought the ewg wanted to do bugzilla cleanup before the 1.3 feature
freeze, is there any progress on that?

Or.