[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: OFA website edits

Jeff Becker becker at nas.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 17 12:04:45 PDT 2007

Hi. I've been looking at PHP to do the new download page. I see some
of you have created a WEB_README in your directory. I plan to create a
link to your directory and echo your WEB_README above the link.
Clicking on the directory link will list your directory except for the
WEB_README. This lets you have a more descriptive README (as some of
you have done).

I will be out next week, but I should  be able to continue this work
when I get back. Thanks.

-jeff