[ewg] ofed-1.3-rc1 problem

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Sun Dec 16 23:32:32 PST 2007

On Sunday 16 December 2007 18:11:07 Steve Wise wrote:
> You're right!
>
> It is not installed, but it was built by install.pl.  However I didn't
> explicitly request to build/install ibumad.  Its a prerequisite of
> mvapich2, which I did ask to have built/installed.  So I think
> install.pl needs to be fixed to prereq this maybe?

install.pl set requirements for OFED packages selected to be installed. As I
understand, correct me if I am wrong, the installation passed successfully,
so , there is no issues in the install. If you want to compile your
application (not from OFED) over libibumad, then you have to select
libibumad-devel to be installed during OFED installation.

Regards,
Vladimir