[openfabrics-ewg] Merging ib_iser & open-iscsi in the OFED installation UI

Erez Zilber erezz at voltaire.com
Tue Feb 13 05:17:49 PST 2007

Vlad,

When building/installing OFED 1.2, you can select the components to be
installed. Among the available options are ib_iser & open-iscsi. I want
to remove open-iscsi from the list of available options and mention in
the ib_iser option that it also includes open-iscsi. The reason for that
is that if you install iSER, open-iscsi must be also installed.
Therefore, asking if you're interested in open-iscsi after you have
selected iSER does not make sense.

Do you agree? If yes,how can we do that in OFED scripts?

Thanks,

Erez Zilber | 972-9-971-7689

Software Engineer, Storage Team

Voltaire – _The Grid Backbone_