[openfabrics-ewg] Address List Change for Friday, 2/16/2007

Lee, Michael Paichi mplee at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 14 10:19:25 PST 2007

We're in the process of migrating maillists from the old openib.org
server to the new lists.openfabrics.org machine.  The list
openfabrics-ewg will be moved this Friday, February 16, 2007.  The new
address for the mail list will be ewg at lists.openfabrics.org.

This means messages will come from ewg at lists.openfabrics.org.
Conversely, replies should be made to this address as well.  Messages
will also have a new subject line prefix of [ewg].  If you have
configured your e-mail client to filter based on mail list address or
subject headers, you may need to make some adjustments for filtering.

However, for the sake of transition, messages sent to the previous mail
list address on the old server will forward to the new server.  This
forward will remain in place until the old server is taken offline and
final DNS changes are made.  We expect the old server to go offline
sometime in early March.

The web archives will also be migrated to the new web address shortly,
http://lists.openfabrics.org.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
mplee at sandia.gov.

Regards,
Michael Lee