[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.2 alpha release

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Wed Feb 14 12:24:39 PST 2007

I don't remember discussing dropping RHEL4 U3, and would like to add it
back to the official list.  IPoIB multicast does not work correctly (bug
266) in RHEL4 U4, thus RHEL4 U3 is the most recent working RHEL release
in this area (unless it has been fixed in U4 errata kernels).  The new
ib-bonding RPM also says it only supports RHEL4 U3 for Red Hat releases.

We should probably also plan for SLES10 SP1 support in OFED 1.2.

Scott