[ewg] Starting VNIC service as part of openibd

Ramachandra Kuchimanchi ramachandra.kuchimanchi at qlogic.com
Mon Feb 26 05:54:57 PST 2007

> Instead, you can add required functionality (load/unload ib_vnic module)
> to openibd script and remove ql_vnic script from the package.

In addition to loading the module, we also need to invoke vnic_parser.pl
to parse the VNIC configuration file. I guess we can do this as part
of openibd.

Can you please give me the URL of the git tree containing openibd so that
I can submit a patch ? Also we will need an entry in openib.conf for
VNIC which can be checked in openibd. How do I add an entry in openib.conf ?

Regards,
Ram