[openfabrics-ewg] OFED release testing Task force

Nimrod Gindi nimrodg at mellanox.com
Mon Jan 1 09:10:37 PST 2007

Happy and successful year every one,

I would like to thank all the people who've stepped forward to
participate (in the "To" field).

Let's start 2007 with having the kick-off meeting of the task-force and
since we have people from various time zones I would consider the best
time to be: 8:30am PDT=11:30am EDT = 6:30pm Israel time

The suggested dates are: January-4th-2007 or January-8th-2007
Please respond timely and I'll set up every thing on January-2nd-2007
and will send out time, bridge and agenda.

Nimrod  Gindi
Mellanox Technologies Ltd.
mail  :  nimrodg at mellanox.com
Cell  :  +1-408-750-4801