[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1 download from openfabrics downloads page

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 4 08:22:39 PST 2007

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Tziporet --
>
> I'm not sure what you mean -- the URLs that you cite make sense for
> the behavior that you describe (click on a directory URL and then have
> the click again to get the file that you want).  You describe "before
> the move to the new server" but then cite a URL on the new server.
> I think I'm missing something :-\ -- can you describe exactly what
> behavior is that you want vs. what you're seeing today vs. what it was
> before?
Hard for me to explain - if you just go to the download page and click
on libmthca-1.0.3.tar.gz
<http://www2.openfabrics.org/downloads/libmthca-1.0.3.tar.gz>  and then
click on OFED-1.1.tgz
<https://staging.openfabrics.org/svn/openib/gen2/branches/1.1/ofed/releases/>
then you will see the different behaviors

> FWIW, we're getting ready to change DNS to point www.openfabrics.org
> to point to the new server (progress is occurring on all these server
> migration issues behind the scenes), so this issue may be moot...?

I don't think this is related.

Tziporet