[openfabrics-ewg] Putting a git tree on staging.openfabrics

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Sun Jan 7 05:03:08 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 13:44 +0200, Erez Zilber wrote:

> I created a git tree and I want to share it in staging.openfabrics. how
> do I:
>
>    1. login (I have a username + password).

  ssh staging.openfabrics.org -l username

, then:

  mkdir ~/scm
  GIT_DIR=~/scm/yourtree.git git-init-db

Now you have empty 'yourtree.git' repository (you may want to edit
~/scm/yourtree.git/description file)

>    2. What do I need to do in my git tree in order to have in in
>       staging.openfabrics?

Then on the "local" machine:

  git-push ssh://staging.openfabrics.org/~/scm/yourtree.git <ref>

Sasha