[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] Minutes for January 15, 2007 teleconference about OFED 1.2 development progress toward code freeze

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Jan 16 07:58:26 PST 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:

Hi Tziporet, thanks for the details info, below are few comments:

> *Abbreviated minutes / summary*
>     * Bonding module will be added to OFED 1.2 to support HA on older
>       kernels

The bonding package would support: fresh (2.6.20) and some older
upstream kernels along with SLES10 and RH4 Ux (x=3 for sure)

>       General changes to the package:
>     * Multicast - we wait for Voltaire and Sean to close all technical
>       details - should be ready by the end of the week

I have just sent Sean over the list a clarification email, if needed we
would be able to help doing the missing patches and i guess in a
combined effort this would be ready for the end of --next-- week

>       Management:
>     * OpenSM:
>           o QoS - on work; first version will be ready at end of month

what about the host side QoS code? i did not see an newer RFC nor patch
other then the RFC that was sent many months ago.

Or.