[openfabrics-ewg] Getting local_sa cache support and multicast support into OFED 1.2

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu Jan 18 13:13:57 PST 2007

Michael wrote,

>Hmm, this makes sense, and that's what we are building already.
>Woody, why did you ask us to build from another branch?
>What about DAPL? Arlin?

If you take both the local_sa branch and multicast branch from sean,
I think you need the userspace multicast branch of librdmacm,
correct sean ?

And for uDAPL I am currently using the rdma_ucm branch which Arlin
told me is required to work with Sean's branch.

As for integrating the multicast and local_sa branches into the
ofed git tree, I would recommend that we do that now so that testing
can begin and if there are additional small changes needed, sean provide
that later.

woody