[openfabrics-ewg] [Openib-promoters] OFA EWG (Enterprise Working Group) seeking Co-Chair nominations...

Tung M. Nguyen tnguyen at pantasys.com
Fri Jan 19 12:28:36 PST 2007

PANTA seconds this nomination.

Regards,
Tung

  _____

From: openib-promoters-bounces at openib.org
[mailto:openib-promoters-bounces at openib.org] On Behalf Of Dave Sheffler
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 12:14 PM
To: Dave Sheffler; Jamie Riotto (jriotto); openfabrics-ewg at openib.org;
openib-promoters at openib.org; openib-general at openib.org
Cc: Aviram Gutman
Subject: Re: [Openib-promoters] OFA EWG (Enterprise Working Group) seeking
Co-Chair nominations...

I nominate Aviram Gutman as co-chair of the EWG of the IBTA .
He is Sr. Director of SW Development at Mellanox. He has been involved for
almost 7 years and is working on both IB and Ethernet in his current
capacity . All Mellanox developed and released software to date has been
contributed as open source software .

Dave Sheffler
VP Worldwide Sales
Mellanox Technologies, Inc.