[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] Minutes for January 15, 2007 teleconference about OFED 1.2 development progress toward code freeze

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Mon Jan 22 12:50:07 PST 2007

Roland:
	when RDMA is used, a message is transferred from card A (in node
A) to card B (in node B), card B delivers the message to to user buffer,
and sends ACK to card A, but ACK is lost due to switch fail. So process
on node A get fail for this transfer, but process on node B check the
memory  and get the message(success).

	If send/recv(SRQ) is used, is it possible that process on node A
get failure, but process on node B successfully get the message ?

--CQ