[openfabrics-ewg] Sonoma developers conference - can we move it to after OFED 1.2 release?

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Jan 23 12:11:26 PST 2007

Hi All,
I just saw in the openfabrics web page this new message:

      ***UPDATE*** The OpenFabrics Alliance will host the third annual
      Developer's Workshop at the Lodge in Sonoma - March 11-14, 2007.
      Click here
      <http://www.openfabrics.org/conference/spring2007sonoma/> for details.

I asked before to delay this workshop since we will be in the middle of
the OFED 1.2 release.
I also think it will be much better to have the workshop *after *the
release since it will enable us to understand what went good, and what
need to be improved in the process.

I understand that from pricing point of view we can change the dates,
without any extra fee.

Can we do this change?

Thanks,
Tziporet