[openfabrics-ewg] VNIC backport patches are whitespace-damaged

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 25 02:09:49 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 14:14 -0600, Ramachandra Kuchimanchi wrote:
> > Send me please the git URL of the Roland's vex branch.
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git vex
>
> "vex" is the name of the branch and the VNIC code is in
> drivers/infiniband/ulp/vnic
>
> Regards,
> Ram

Hi Ram,
I can't pull from this branch, because vnic is already a part of
ofed_1_2 git tree and there are conflicts:

Trying really trivial in-index merge...
drivers/infiniband/Kconfig: needs merge
drivers/infiniband/Makefile: needs merge
drivers/infiniband/ulp/vnic/vnic_control.c: needs merge
drivers/infiniband/ulp/vnic/vnic_data.c: needs merge
drivers/infiniband/ulp/vnic/vnic_ib.c: needs merge
drivers/infiniband/ulp/vnic/vnic_main.c: needs merge
fatal: you need to resolve your current index first

Please send a patch for git://git.openfabrics.org/~vlad/ofed_1_2/.git
And I will apply this on ofed_1_2.

Thanks,

--
Vladimir Sokolovsky <vlad at mellanox.co.il>