[openfabrics-ewg] [Openib-promoters] EWG co-chair nomination

Jamie Riotto (jriotto) jriotto at cisco.com
Fri Jan 26 12:14:39 PST 2007

Ah well, its just two different routes to the same point. My intent was
always to take the list of nominations and present it to the board for
comments. I had asked that nominations be sent directly to me, only
because
I thought it would be good to give the nominee a chance to gently
decline
if they had other commitments. A small point to be sure...

So, Dave (& Jim), thanks for the nomination, I'll contact Clem. Cheers
- jamie

PS - Sorry I haven't responded earlier, I've been on the road for the
last 4 days.