[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.2 release - to be reviewed in the meeting today

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 30 17:36:22 PST 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:

> *MPI packages:
> *1. MPI packages are provided as source RPMs
> 2. Each MPI owner will have an account on the OFA server and will open a
> directory named ofed_1_2

Hi. I am not exactly sure where the ofed_1_2 directory for MPI SRPMs is
supposed to go. I assume from previous meetings this is just a
filesystem directory. Should it be a directory in my home directory on
staging.openfabrics.org, in ~/public_html, or is there something else I
need to do to put this into place? I think from the previous MPI
specific meeting, this was supposed to be done in a web directory. Since
I am unclear, I wanted to ask here.
Shaun Rowland	rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~rowland/