[openfabrics-ewg] Minutes for January 29, 2007 teleconference about OFED 1.2 release integration and build procedures

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jan 31 03:56:51 PST 2007

On Jan 31, 2007, at 6:51 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:

>> I was under the impression from the above text that there would be an
>> **OFED** nightly tarball generated.
>
> OFED didn't branch yet so there's no difference.

So are you saying that starting tomorrow (or shortly after tomorrow
-- whatever), there will be a nightly OFED tarball (with all the OFED
build scripts and sources and whatnot -- quite different than just
bundling the OFA sources together) available at that URL as well?

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit