[ewg] OFED July 2, meeting summary on next OFED plans

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jul 3 08:30:26 PDT 2007

Tziporet,

I was on travel last week and yesterday. Thus, I could neither send
back a reply before the conference call nor could attend the
conference call.

> Action Items:
> 4.	MPI people (DK, Jeff, Labs) - update your plans for OFED 1.3 -
> is there any specific requests toward SC07

We plan to have MVAPICH 1.0 and MVAPICH2 1.0 for OFED 1.3. As Shaun
indicated during yesterday's call, we are working on MVAPICH2 1.0 with
a set of new features and plan to release it in near future. This can
definitely be included in OFED 1.3. We have also started working on
MVAPICH 1.0. Depending on the feature freeze date for OFED 1.3, we can
finalize the feature list for MVAPICH 1.0.

Thanks,

DK