[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED July 2, meeting summary on next OFED plans

Norman Woo norman.woo at oracle.com
Tue Jul 3 10:55:41 PDT 2007

The proposed feature list for OFED 1.3 sent out on 6/26/2007 included
the Asynch I/O for SDP, is this feature now being drop for the 1.3
release?  Oracle has spent considerable effort to support SDP in our
products and Oracle proposes that Asynch I/O for SDP be included in the
OFED 1.3.  What is required to include this feature for OFED 1.3?

Regards,
Norman