[ewg] Moving On

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Jul 11 15:07:43 PDT 2007

Hi,

After more than three years of having the pleasure of being involved
with PathForward, OpenIB, and now OpenFabrics, I have decided to move on
and to be involved from a different perspective and will be unable to
continue my current maintainership responsibility for IB management
(OpenSM and diagnostics). I hope to resurface sooner rather than later
:-) It's been a lot of fun to see how far this project has come in that
time and want to thank everyone for their support in improving OpenSM
and the management tools.

Sasha Khapyorsky from Voltaire will be taking over my maintainership of
management. He has been doing a lot of the "heavy lifting" for some time
now and I am confident it couldn't be left in better hands. He will be
taking over this starting on Friday 7/13 COB. As such, the git tree will
change from my tree to Sasha's. Stay tuned for specifics on this.

I will still be available for questions if needed @
hal.rosenstock at gmail.com

-- Hal