[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED-1.2 release download link

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Jul 16 01:51:38 PDT 2007

Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
>>> It will be good if we can unify 1.2.c with 1.2.1 that was requested
>>> in the same time frame
>>> Any thoughts on this?
>>
>> I am in favor of unifying them.
>
> I don't see how 1.2.c can be official OFED release without having the
> work process being tracked through the OFA bugzilla.
>
> Tziporet - in the past you said that you prefer the bugs process to be
> carried out through the Mellanox FAE's since some of the issues are FW
> related, what's your take now?
This is the point of adding 1.2.c to bugzilla (I actually just send a
direct mail to Scott requesting this)
If we will find its a FW issue we will pass the issue internally to the
FW team.
Need to add mlx4 as a component too

> Searching for mlx4 or connectx under the bugs.openfabrics.org yields
> now only #688, does this means its almost done, or that the other
> problems are pure FW, or that they are simply not reported at the
> bugzilla?
I think there is not much testing done by the OEMs so far.
At least from testing here most of issue we found were not related to
the driver

Tziporet