[ewg] Re: Please update MPI_README for OFED 1.2

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 6 00:12:06 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MPI_README includes explanations how to run MPI.
> It does not includes MVAPICH2 and it is not updated for the new MPI
> versions.
>
> Please send me updates for this file.
>
> Thanks,
> Tziporet

Hi Tziporet. I've attached an updated version of the MPI_README.txt file
you had sent previously. Most of the changes were adding a section for
MVAPICH2. The only other changes I made were renumbering and adding
MVAPICH2 to the top list of MPI packages and the table of contents. I
thought it might be easier to cut and paste our section rather than
dealing with another different patch, since there are multiple parts
being updated. If you wish, I can generate a patch instead.
Shaun Rowland	rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~rowland/