[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RFC: pull from 2.6.21

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Mar 12 11:27:20 PDT 2007

For the chelsio drivers, you're gonna have problems since they are now
in 2.6.21.  So pulling will result in a collision since you committed
these directly into ofed_1_2 (no common ancestor for the merge).

However if you want to do this, I'm all for it so that the code bases
are aligned exactly as of 2.6.21.  The code isn't very different except
that I did more clean up work for 2.6.21 (like getting rid of the core
directory).

If you do this, then are you comitting to do a final pull when 2.6.21
goes gold?

Steve.