[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Re: [GIT PULL] OFED 1.2: CM scaling fixes

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Wed Mar 14 14:47:22 PDT 2007

> In any case, I'm updating the patch...

Somethings wrong with the OFED git tree.  Looking online, I don't see any
changes to the git log since early February.  If I clone the git tree, however,
I do see recent log messages/changes.  ???

I went to update the file sean_cm_limit_mra_timeout.patch, and noticed that it
had changed, but I don't see a log message for that change, either online or in
my cloned tree. ???

As a side, OFED really needs to change their entire process around how they make
use of a source control tool.  Using source control simply to store of copy of a
directory loses most of the benefits that source control actually provides...