[ewg] Fwd: [ofa-general] OFED 1.2 Feb-26 meeting summary

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Mar 18 11:02:22 PDT 2007

We can do it better by one of the two methods that has been proposed
many times:

1. Use chroot to build everything.
2. Install while we build.

Either of these would eliminate a bunch of ugliness from the OMPI
portion of the OFED installer, and also eliminate the need for a at
least some portion of ugliness that is in the OMPI specfile.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems