[ewg] FW: OFA Sonoma agenda planning

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Mar 19 04:07:18 PDT 2007

For some reason this email was not sent to the developer mailing lists, so here it is.

I understand that Jeffrey Scott [mailto:jeff at splitrockpr.com] is the individual coordinating the agenda.

ewg at lists.openfabrics.org to any further posting re the work shop. Specfically, to the one
mentioned below by Thad so we can make sure the developer related sessions are serialized.