[ewg] Will SLES 10 sp1 be supported in OFED 1.2

Tseng-hui Lin tsenglin at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 19 08:38:34 PDT 2007

SLES10-SP1-Beta6 kernel version is 2.6.16.43-0.3.

Tseng-Hui (Frank) Lin, PhD
Dept 7UEA, LTC Linux OS - Yellow, eServer I/O (Go Orange!)
Building 902-6B007, 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Phone: (512)838-8312 T/L: 678-8312
FAX: (512)838-8858 T/L: 678-8358
e-mail: tsenglin at us.ibm.com

             Vladimir
             Sokolovsky
             <vlad at dev.mellano                                          To
             x.co.il>                  Erez Zilber <erezz at voltaire.com>
             ewg-bounces at lists         Vladimir Sokolovsky
             .openfabrics.org          <vlad at mellanox.co.il>,
                                       ewg at lists.openfabrics.org
                                                                   Subject
             03/19/2007 07:56          Re: [ewg] Will SLES 10 sp1 be
             AM                        supported in OFED 1.2

Erez Zilber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a plan to add SLES 10 sp1 support to OFED 1.2? Currently, I
> only see ofa_kernel-1.2/kernel_patches/backport/2.6.16_sles10. If yes,
> when will it be?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Erez,
Yes, we plan to support SLES 10 sp1 in OFED-1.2.
Currently we have no sp1 beta installed here. Could you please send me
its kernel version.
Have you tried OFED installation on some SLES 10 sp1 beta?

Thanks,

Regards,
Vladimir