[ewg] Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI over ofed udapl - bugs opened

Donald Kerr Don.Kerr at Sun.COM
Wed May 9 08:42:08 PDT 2007

I agree OMPI trac ticket #890 should cover this. I will test the
suggested fix, just removing that one line from btl_udapl.c, on Solaris.
I am still not set up on Linux so hopefully Steve can confirm there.

-DON