[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: man pages for the rdma-cm

Dotan Barak dotanb at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sun May 13 07:06:40 PDT 2007

Hi Sean & Steve.
> I added an rdma_cm man page that gives an overview.  I still need to add
> references to this man page from the other API man pages, which I'll do before
> pushing into OFED.

The man pages for the rdma-cm are really great news, but their style is
different from the man pages
of the libibverbs utils and verbs.

For example:
you can compare the man pages of rping and ibv_devinfo and view the
differences
(OPTIONS section was added, AUTHORS section is missing, the first line
and the last line
  in the man pages are different).

The man pages style of the verbs/functions are different as well.

I believe that we wish that all of the man pages that are being
installed with the OFED package will
have the same style.

Can you please fix this issue?

Thanks