[ewg] Can't get into the conference call

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon May 14 09:59:12 PDT 2007

I apologize for the confusion about the teleconference codes; there
have been several different codes because we initially only had every-
other-Monday teleconferences, but then ended up supplementing them
with additional teleconferences in the "missing" Mondays (Cisco's
system didn't let me add bridges to the existing every-other-Monday
schedule; I had to create new ones).

I am traveling today and did not send out my normal "OFED
teleconference reminder" e-mail this morning to refresh the today's
code in everyone's cache.  Sorry about that.

If someone has a better ideas about how to publish this information
better, I'm open to suggestion (I've been sending around Outlook
invites on the ewg mailing list).  I originally didn't put this
information on the wiki because I didn't want it to be Googleable,
but since the ewg mails are web archived, perhaps that's a moot
point.  Thoughts?

On May 14, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Jeremy Brown wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 09:05 -0700, Jeremy Brown wrote:
>> I'm trying to call into the weekly meeting, but neither 2102061 nor
>> 2100032 are working. Is there a new code I should be using?
>
> The 2100032 code is working for me now.
>
> Jeremy

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems