[ewg] Re: Please update MPI_README for OFED 1.2

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue May 29 15:23:38 PDT 2007

Attached is a patch for the MPI readme and the OMPI readme against
the docs git.

- Need OSU/Mellanox to verify their portions of the "how to get
updates" section
- I added a section about the MPI selector tool; it would be great if
someone else could proofread it
- Need someone to verify the default paths/executables in the final
OMPI section (i.e., where OMPI is installed and the testing
executable names)

Thanks.