[ewg] Feedback on Developer's Summit

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sun Nov 4 19:32:01 PST 2007

We received 12 responses to our mini-survey.  Thanks to all
who responded.  Here are the results:

> (1) Are you willing and able to attend if we start at
>     11:00am on Thursday rather than at 1:00pm?

7 yes, 4 no, 1 abstention

> (2) If we are able to, would you prefer to see simultaneous
>     tracks and lengthen some of the sessions.

3 yes, 8 no, 1 abstention

> (3) Would you like to see additional MPI sessions crammed
>     into the allotted time?

8 yes, 0 no, 4 abstention

> (4) Are you willing and able to stay if we ran later on
>     Friday?  How long?

5 yes, 4 no, 3 abstention

Given the support for additional MPI sessions, we have
shortened the current ones and have included
presentations from Intel and HP.

There was mixed reaction to coming earlier on Thursday or
staying later on Friday.  If a particular group is available
and would like to hold a discussion during either of these
times, let me know and we'll try to make the room available.

Thanks.

Johann