[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED Nov 05 meeting agenda on OFED 1.3 beta readiness

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 5 09:23:29 PST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Parks Fields wrote:

>> The call info reminder was sent earlier this morning; Outlook invites
>> were sent a week or so ago:
>
> Not all of us use Microsoft/outlook :-)

Some of us have to, unfortunately.  :-)

>>    http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/ewg/2007-November/
>> 004874.html
>
> How about just adding the number to the agenda since the passcode
> always changes.

I usually send the reminder every Monday morning with that day's code
(and the next few, just in case I'm unable to send it for the next
teleconference, such as if I'm on a plane or something).  Tziporet
then usually replies to my post with the agenda.

FWIW: I mentioned before that I only send the call info to the EWG
list -- not the general list -- because a) the call is OFED-specific,
and b) there have been flames about off-topic posts on the general
list before.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems