[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Feedback on Developer's Summit

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:01:15 PST 2007

On 11/6/07, Sean Hefty <mshefty at ichips.intel.com> wrote:

> > 11-12: SA cache session
> > 12-1: IPoIB stateless offload issues
> >
> > Sean, Roland, Dror - can you make it?
>
> I should be able to make this, but as soon as you start pushing sessions
> before noon, time should probably be made for lunch.

So what is your suggestion? with all the pushes I have tries, Johann refuses
to allocate more then 20m to the two years SA cache old open issue in the IB
stack, and said that only if we want to meet before 1PM, he might get us the
room.  So we would hear about windowz, about iwarp, about the logo program,
about dapl, about this or that protocol update etc etc and not disucss our
open issues?

Or.