[ewg] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: this Thursday and Friday

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Mon Nov 12 10:51:22 PST 2007

A reminder that the OpenFabrics Developer's Summit is being
held this Thursday and Friday at the Boomtown Hotel in Reno,
Nevada.  So far, we have almost 60 registrants from 27
organizations.  To register:

    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=143964

Registration is $195 with a student rate of $95.  Dinner
will be provided on Thursday as well as breakfast and lunch
on Friday.

Boomtown Hotel:

    2100 Garson Road
    Reno, Nevada 89509
    (800) 648-3790
    (775) 345-6000

Directions to Boomtown Hotel from Convention Center:

    * Head north on S Virginia St toward W Peckham Ln (0.6
      miles)
    * Turn right at E Moana Ln (0.7 miles, 2 minutes)
    * Turn left onto the ramp to Susanville (0.1 miles)
    * Merge onto US-395 N (2.8 mi, 3 minutes)
    * Take exit 68 to merge onto I-80 W toward Reno (10.5
      miles, 11 minutes)
    * Take exit 4 for Boomtown/Garson Rd toward Boomtown
      (0.1 miles)
    * Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E/Reno
      (269 feet)
    * Turn right at Boomtown/Garson Rd (0.3 miles)
    * Slight right at Garson Rd/NF-100 (0.9 miles)

If you are presenting, remember to send your slides to Jeff
Becker <Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov>.

Thanks.

Johann