[ewg] Agenda for today OFED meeting

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Nov 20 07:59:12 PST 2007

Agenda on OFED 1.3 beta readiness:
============================

1. Beta open tasks:
*	Fix compilation problems on PPC SLES10 with 32 bits - Vlad
*	SPEC files should be part of each user space package - each
owner should take the spec file - ongoing

Our target is to have the beta release tomorrow thus I think we need to
do the beta even if these issues are not closed by tomorrow.

2. Release schedule:
*	Beta: Nov 21, 2007- kernel base: 2.6.24-rc2
*	RC1: Dec 4, 2007
*	RC2: Dec 18, 2007
*	RC3: Jan 8, 2008
*	RC4: Jan 22, 2008
*	Release: Jan 29, 2008

3. Open issues

Done tasks for the beta:
*	Rebase for kernel 2.6.24-rc1 - all
*	Management readiness and open a branch for 1.3 - Sasha
*	Added SRPT to the package - Vu & Vlad
*	Open MPI compilation on SLES10 SP1 - Vlad
*	Multiple uDAPL libs (1.0 & 2.0) - Vlad and Arlin (Intel)
*	ibutils on SLES10 PPC64 (64 bits) - Vlad
*	Add qperf test from Qlogic - Johann (Qlogic)
*	Support RHEL 5 up1 - Woody & Vlad
*	Apply patches that fix warning of backport patches - Vlad
*	New MVAPICH package - Pasha & DK (OSU)
*	Complete RDS work - Vlad (Mellanox)
*	Integrate all SDP features - Jim (Mellanox)
*	nes - updated backport patches - Glenn (NetEffect)

Tziporet Koren
Software Director
Mellanox Technologies
mailto: tziporet at mellanox.co.il