[ewg] Re: OFED October 8 meeting summary - ofa devcon

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Thu Oct 11 07:42:22 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> OFED October 8 meeting summary on OFED 1.3 alpha readiness
> 3. We discussed some ideas for talks in the developer's summit. The
> following ideas were raised: sa caching (Intel), QoS support (Sean),
> Extended RC (MPI team)

We can discuss the connectx ipoib stateless offload approach/patches. It
can also be nice if someone would present the TX batching approach now
discussed and implemented in netdev, since its relevant also to IPoIB.

I will be mostly off for the coming two weeks, but once back, be happy
to help with setting the agenda for the meeting etc.

Or.