[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Save the date: OFA Developer's Summit: November 15-16 in Nevada

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 15 08:25:17 PDT 2007

Jeff,

We have not finalized the agenda; although there is a list of topics
that will be covered on the OpenFabrics website.  Go to the front page
of the website and in the OFA Developer Summit box, Click on the
"here" in "To register, click here".  Here is a direct link:

    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=143964

The summit will end at noon on Friday and lunch will be served from
noon until 1pm.

Johann